5/8 points here speak my mind :)/(
1. They’re always willing to hang out, because your company will always be greater than whatever they need to get done, no matter how close you are.
2. They’re always willing to help you out, because after all, helping a friend in need is equally as productive as that paper they’re not doing.
3. They’re very invested in your life, your thoughts, and your work – because it’s way more interesting than what they’re putting off. This makes them a great listener.
4. They’re full of cautionary tales of waiting until the last minute for…everything.
5. And they’re also full of inspirational tales of how to get lucky when it comes to pulling off great work at the last minute – including tips and tricks on all-nighters, proof reading, and editing.
6. They’re not as stressed during finals week, because lets face it, they’re only studying the exact…
View original post 92 more words